Money Back Guarantee
1. We missed the deadline and you have not received the paper. Please note that in this case, you may ask for a 100% refund. On the other hand, if you give us more time to complete your paper, we will give you 10% as compensation.
2. We discover that no suitable writer is available for you. In this case, we will contact you to initiate the refund ourselves.
3. As a customer, you deserve the right to ask for a revision. Moreover, customer will get 100% refund if the level of plagiarism is higher than 15%. ( Note that the plagiarism level allowed by Our Company must be less than 15%).
4. There was an error in payment transactions (duplicate orders, dual payment). You will need to report the case to us immediately. You will get a 100% refund if the writer has not yet started within 30 minutes since your order had been placed.
5. If you are billed twice, you need to notify us immediately. You need to send us both receipts so we can properly address the issue and process the full refund of the extra charge. This instance happens in very rare occasions. There is no way for a customer to be billed twice for a single order, unless he paid for it by mistake.
6. You are convinced that our writer has not followed your requirements or the final version of the paper doesn't fit the topic, feel free to ask for a refund. However, it needs to go through an investigation process and may take few more days to get the result from the investigation team. Remember that our clients can request a limitless number of revisions to their copy within 14 days after the order delivery. By using the revision feature during the period mentioned earlier, you save your money as the service is free.
7. All refund requests undergo a confirmation procedure. Once the request is accepted, we return money to a client's original payment method or Credit Balance.
8. The writer was confirmed and over half of the remaining deadline has passed, but the customer decided to cancel the order. The amount of refund can be 50%, to cover the effort of the company and the writer in an attempt to provide you with the product and services purchased. Credit to the account is also offered for easier and faster transactions